First Friday Five

by - 8:48 AM

Hello everyone! Or better to say no one since this is my first post on a blog that not even my husband knows it exists.
After the whole day of pondering over what I will write in my first post, I've decided that I should look back on this week and see what helped me get through it. So this is the first ever "Friday Five".


Pink sports jacket from Pull&Bear - I love, love, love this jacket! I've purchased it last Sunday and had a chance to "take" it to the movies on Wednesday. It's super comfortable, fits nicely and really pops up.
Twinlab Folic Acid capsules - I've started taking them a month ago because we're trying to expand our family of two. The reviews are great, and the price is acceptable.
Twinings Lady Grey Tea - I've had a love and hate relationship with coffee for the past 6 years. I was never much of a coffee drinker, but I used to drink it every day during my college years. The thing is that I really love the smell of coffee, but I hate the taste of it, so I turned to tea instead. As a big fan of Classic Earl Grey tea, I wasn't surprised when I instantly fell in love with this softer version of it.
Roiboos scented shower gel - the best scent ever! It is so fresh, earthy, and a little citrusy that it instantly brighten my world.
Oranges - the season has started and I can't get enough of them.

Friday is almost over here where I live, and after I walk my dog and the hot shower, nothing will taste better than a warm cup of tea.

Happy weekend! xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments